Short Code SMS short code service is essentially used for generating leads and for receiving customer feedback. In a shared short code environment, every company that is desirous to avail the service will be given a keyword. This keyword is a unique identifier on the shared short code. For instance, if your company’s name is XYZ Ltd. and you choose a keyword like XYZL on the 56767 short code or 56161 short code, then every message that starts with XYZL and a blank space will be forwarded to your panel. In other words, we recognize the incoming messages on the basis of keywords and forward it to the respective company’s account.
56767 shortcode Features:
- Unlimited Sub Keywords
- Complete Reporting
- Change auto replies as many times you want
- One free SMS for every incoming SMS (as an auto reply)
- URL Forwarding to receive incoming SMS on your application
- Instant response and real time reporting for 56767 keyword
- Two Way messaging Services from Mantra Communicator
- Response can be forwarded to your URL
- Unmatched Services in industry
A long code is a simple alternative to using your personal mobile number which allows you to seamlessly send and receive messages. They are the quickest and cheapest dedicated number solution.
Messages to a long code are usually treated as a standard SMS for the end user, making them widely used in a number of different mobile messaging campaigns.
A country-specific long code can be easily obtained through the store on our web messaging platform.
We also offer a free shared pool of long codes (numbers are shared among our customers) – allowing you to send and receive SMS without purchasing a long code.